Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

May 29, 2012

Hey family,
Things are going this week. We got the call yesterday from the assistants, we are both getting transferred. I am going to miss this area but it happens. I am relieved to get a new companion. Its been a rough week between us.  That's all that I am going to say.  This week we were able to have a couple of lessons that were fantastic, but other than that not a whole lot has happened.  Things are stating to look up in the area there are some good things that are starting to happen, which is great. The new missionaris that are coming in will love it because there is at least a little bit going on.  They will be great full for that. So I dont know where my new area will be so I will let you al lknow on Monday. I will find out tomorrow, that is when our meeting is. Also this week I was able to catch 2 skunk babies. They were too cute so I released them... well actually my companion started to cry. I had to do it to keep the peace. Trust me I am not a softie. But they made for some cool videos. The work is going well I am freaked out of my mind right now knowing that I come home soon. But I know the Lord will provide a way for me to stay focused. I love you all and I hope that you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment